Updated: Oct 4, 2022
• How often do you drink water?
I drink water frequently and regularly throughout the day.
• What kinds of water do you like to drink?
I like mineral water, actually, but more often I drink pure drinking water that I buy at the store.
• Is water expensive in your country?
I don't think water is expensive in my country. On the other hand, if in my country to make the water really clean in full, as it should be, it would rather be expensive.
• Do you drink bottled water or water from water machines?
As a drink, I use water from a bottle. But to make tea or coffee and for cooking, I use water from a water machine.
• Do you feel you drink enough water?
This is not easy to say. I have asked myself this question many times. I feel that I should drink more water than I drink. But for some reason, I don't want to drink more than I drink. So, I am not confident about my feelings.
• Did you drink a lot of water when you were younger?
I think I didn't drink much water when I was younger. I remember that I could remain without water for a long time. I didn't pay much attention to it.
• How many glasses of water should people drink every day?
As far as I can remember, experts recommend that people drink about 8 glasses of water a day, not including tea or soup. But it seems to me that I do not drink so much water, and I do not see why I should drink the indicated measure of water. In addition, we drink a lot of tea, I have to take this into account.
Sound of it:
Make your better version based on this
Check with us, write to us in the chat